1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). If you pay with cash we offer a discount.
3. For your convenience and for better efficiency, we schedule appointments within distinct geographic areas on specific days. In this way, we can minimize the drive time required by the doctors. When emergencies happen, they are given top priority and scheduled into the day's log. If the doctor is not in the same geographic area, an additional fee may be added depending on the additional drive time required for the emergency.
4. Mobile Vet service is affected by circumstances we cannot control, such as freeway congestion and unscheduled emergencies. Therefore, we schedule appointments with a four hour or greater time span for which the doctor to arrive at your home. We don't want to promise a specific hour and then not be able to arrive on time. We try to arrive as close to the earlier end of the designated appointment time range as possible.
5. The cost of the house call will include a drive fee, the hourly rate charged by the quarter hour, plus any materials, medicines and lab tests. All new clients are given drive and time quotes at the time the appointment is scheduled. We cannot give exact quotes for house calls, for it is difficult to predict the amount of time needed at your home.